Monday, November 21, 2011

Once I understood that life is eternal and I will live eternally, everything began to make sense. Love makes sense in the context of forever. My life here is just a snap of the fingers. Now it is as if I see things in a mirror, but someday, with HIM I will see things clearly. I must stay focused on HIM, my love and when we will be together one day in his paradise. The small things of this daily life make sense when seen in the context of eternity with him. Small things are lifted to a sacred place, everything done for him and love. Washing a child's face, cutting an apple for a friend, stopping to let a stranger enter the store in front of you. All small things which become sacred things. Slow it down and look at each moment. Live each moment in the knowledge of eternity.